MaaMaw's Morsels

Friday, February 25, 2005

Professional Blogger Spills His Guts

Kiddies, I just discovered Buzz Marketing With Blogs and was surprised to find there is a "Dummies" book by the same name, but I digress...

You absolutely must read these interviews if you're blogging or or even thinking about it:

First is an Interview with ProBlogger Darren Rowse... "Pro" meaning a guy who earns a living with his blogs (is that exciting or what??).  Besides being just plain interesting, he goes into such details as the biggest blogging mistake, driving traffic, and where his earnings come from.

I enjoyed the follow-up interview even more: Darren Rowse on the Future of Blogging.  Never mind the future... he offers great advice for today, such as "Niche it up, baby" and my personal favorite, "Blog til you bleed."

Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!

Luv,

MaaMaw
Learn To Smell a Rat Before It Bites You In the Hiney

|