MaaMaw's Morsels

Friday, February 18, 2005

Niche Sites... A Success Story

If you haven't read Mike Long's comment on my "One Baby Step" entry, now would be a good time.  This is a person who made very little progress in his first three years on the internet, but when he finally pulled himself together and took it one step at a time, he went from $500 a month to $5,000 in less than one year!

Sometimes all it takes is MOTIVATION.

When I had a secure offline business, I wasn't motivated to bust my hiney doing any more than I was doing -- and Mike wasn't either. 

Well he's doing it now, and so can I... and so can YOU, if you want it badly enough!

I'm adding Mike's blog to my links as I eagerly await the next installment.

Thanks, Mike, for dropping by!

Luv,

MaaMaw

The Most Comprehensive Internet Marketing Course On the Planet

|