MaaMaw's Morsels

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Profitable Niche Sites... The Next Lesson

Have I told you before how much I love Mike Long's blog on building profitable niche sites?  (I thought so.)

Ohmigawd, now he's giving homework!  Can you think of a better way to stay on track?

Here's the next installment:  Let's Start Preparing to Build a Site!!

And the next:  Learning the Art of Niche

I haven't had a chance to sit down and really soak these lessons up yet so I might have missed it, but one thing really concerns me every time I read the word "niche."  If I take all the stuff I'm an expert on and lay it out toe to toe, it fills about 3 inches.  Add to that the stuff I know a lot about though I'm not really an expert and you fill the shoe but not much more.

Does one have to actually know something about one's niche(s)?

Luv,

MaaMaw

The Most Comprehensive Internet Marketing Course On the Planet

|