MaaMaw's Morsels

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Your Blog = Your Personal Brand

Alas, I discovered another irresistible blog (and I hated blogs just one short month ago?).  This one is What's Your Brand Mantra? by Jennifer Rice.

I owe my discovery to this article at Blog Business World.  It caught my eye because I'm having a hard time adjusting to the idea of linking to oodles of other blogs.  It's becoming obvious to me that this is "the thing to do" in blogging circles, but I've been ignoring requests for "reciprocal links" for years, and it's hard to break old habits.

News Flash:  I don't have to!

According to Jennifer, you need to establish a linking policy.  No need to swap links with everybody and their grandma.  Link only to blogs that complement yours and, in essence, make you look good.  Read more here.

Luv,

MaaMaw
Scams 101:
Learn To Smell a Rat Before It Bites You In the Hiney

|