MaaMaw's Morsels

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bloggers... A Technorati Bookmarklet

Forgive me if this is old news, but I figure there has to be another blogger somewhere who didn't know (hello? anybody?).

On my other blog, Google is having a devil of a time serving up appropriate ads.  I know, I know -- it's my fault because I don't include enough keywords in my bloggies, but if I write for keywords I end up not saying what I mean, and I won't sacrifice what I wanted to say for ads. 

Will adding Technorati tags help? 

I have no idea, but I figure it's worth a shot, and I do know they've brought in a few new readers.  (I tried adding keywords with meta tags and the Blogger template ate 'em.)

If you don't know about Technorati tags already, this article explains the whole thing. 

Here's the fun part:  This article offers a little "bookmarklet" thingy that makes tagging easier.  A word of warning though:  I used it while I was in the middle of my post in Blogger and, of course, when I finished, my post was vaporized.  I'm off to try it from another window and see how it works.

Update:  It worked great!  It gave me a nice little code to paste in.  (Of course if I'd been writing my post in a notepad instead of right in Blogger, it wouldn't have vaporized in the first place, but I can't seem to remember that.)

Luv,

MaaMaw

MaaMaw's Favorite Last-Chance Scam-Proof Business Opportunities

Technorati Tags: , ,

|