MaaMaw's Morsels

Monday, February 21, 2005

Bloggers... Everything About Trackback
(and how to use it on Blogger blogs)

Thanks to Steve MacLellan for pointing me to this very detailed article that explains everything... including how you can add "trackback" if you use Blogger (which apparently was a big problem with using Blogger, but then one has to know what the he!! Trackback is before one can appreciate the problem , doesn't one?).

Okey doodle, I successfully installed trackback using HaloScan.

I confess... I still don't get it :-(

I commented on some comments to see if it did anything different, but it didn't.  And I used the new "comment" link up top.  Nope.  And I used the "trackback" link up top and all I see is "the trackback for this URL is...."

Oh well... I'm sure somebody smarter than me will find this useful. 

In the meantime, I'm off to Steve's board to say, "Tell me again... what did I do that for??"  (BTW, Steve's board is great for asking all things technical!).

Luv,

MaaMaw the Permanently Perplexed

Scams 101: Learn To Smell a Rat Before It Bites You In the Hiney

|