MaaMaw's Morsels

Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Great Don Alm Speaks

and I listen (as should you).

Even though I can't personally use his specific biz ideas because I'm a total wimp when it comes to anything face-to-face, his magnificent "entroopeneerial" brain holds gems for all of us.

This time, he tells how he keeps his eyes and ears open to new ideas everywhere he goes and how, when he sees a good thing, he grabs it, expands on it, takes it home, and makes it his own:  HOW to get "money-making" ideas

If you think this particular biz is one you might be interested in, be sure to check out this page.  Don is looking for ten people to work the program this summer.  (I would kill for a chance to work with, for, or behind this man if I were the salesperson-type.)

Luv,

MaaMaw

The Most Comprehensive Internet Marketing Course On the Planet

|