MaaMaw's Morsels

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bloggers... 7 Practical Sales Tactics

Well, maybe six, since we're about to pick one apart.

They come from "7 Practical Tactics to Turn Your Blog Into a Sales Machine" from a site called MarketingSherpa, but I like what Des Walsh has to say about the article, so we're getting there by way of his "Thinking Home Business" blog.

I'm no expert, but I agree with Des's views on blogging less than daily.  When I was out of town recently, struggling with a rotten connection in a rotten motel, I didn't blog for a couple of days, and my traffic took a nosedive.  With a bzillion blogs out there -- many of them deserted -- I expect people would move on very quickly.

In my short experience, I have learned "daily" is everything (but you'll excuse me if I miss one here and there?).

Luv,

MaaMaw

MaaMaw's Favorite Last-Chance Scam-Proof Business Opportunities

|